Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf
If you’re not already excited about Rob Cantor you will be now.
Medusa: You and your homies might be lined in chalk
Medusa (1597), Caravaggio / Gangsta’s Paradise, Coolio
I expect nothing less.
THE SNITCH ONE OH MY GOD
I will say no if you don’t propose with the snitch or the har
Omfg the TARDIS!!
I do! Yes ? … pleeease
Having friends on tumblr is really great. I often refer to you guys in real life as “my friend from england/australia/california/new york” and it makes people think I’m very well traveled when really I’ve just spent a lot of time on the Internet.
Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – Benjamin Alire Sáenz (2012)
“I wondered what that was like, to hold someone’s hand. I bet you could sometimes find all of the mysteries of the universe in someone’s hand.”
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!
Would point out that most of these are also poisonous to humans when consumed. Generally speaking if something is poisonous to you its probably poisonous for your pet.
Orchids are also quite bad for cats, as are - I think - poinsettias!
Spreading important info for cat owners!